Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ok

I'm slowly beginning to try to live again. My 2 sons need me to be strong and positive, if all you see is negativity then how do you see positive things.


Update: After 16 years (June 17th) of marriage my DH has confessed of having an affair, not because he wants to leave me, but because he cant bare not telling me. It was weighing to heavily upon him. What do you say to someone who does that?
I have been totally taken aback as to his admission needless to say.
We have started going to counseling and he has moved into the den. I want to trust him and love him. Is it possible? I have no idea.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Stay strong. Remember one breath at a time.

Pat said...

It is possible, but it's going to be a hell of a road for him to take to regain your trust. I'm sorry this happened to you.