Monday, July 24, 2006

Out to lunch...

Hiya,

The boys and I had a great weekend, thankfully. I had to get out of the house and try to fill my head with better things. So on Saturday I packed up a cooler and fishing poles along with some wiggle worms and chicken livers and took the boys fishing. We had a really good time, we didn't catch too many fish, but we had fun non-the-less. I should say I hate to go fishing! Really... I wont take the fish off the hook and scream like a girl when the kids make fun of me chasing me around with the slimy fish. Plus I make them wear sunscreen and look silly making 2 growing boys put on sunscreen lol. Good time!

Sunday, as if we didn't get enough sun, I took them to St. Louis Zoo. We hadn't been in about 2 years and we spent all day looking at the animals and eating junk food. Got some great pictures I will try to post soon.
All in all it was a good weekend and I managed to avoid the Mr. Most of the time, except a little on Saturday.
I've decided to focus all my time on the boys when I'm not working.
:)

1 comment:

Leigh said...

The Zoo! I love the zoo. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. Thank you for being a great inspiration.