Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nappy Head Ho's

Big fucking whoppy doo. Imus, In a joking matter, called a team, not all of which are black, Nappy headed ho's! Stop the world call Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the NAACP. Lord knows they have nothing better to do than march in front of NBC. They need the money and the spotlight. How exactly do they make a living anyway? Let me say that what he did say was in fact crass and disturbing, BUT! Had Eddie Murphy, or any other black comedian said it sitting in that very same studio it would have not been given a second thought..... Chris Rock for example goes on black bashing tyrades in his comedy routines.

Just this morning walking my son into school I hear this conversation...

Boy 1- Hey nigger whats up!
Boy 2- Not much black bean?
I kid you not! Guess what color they were? Oh comon you know you want to!

Both were black.... Imagine if 1 white kid said that to a black kid?

Let's just let him go to rehab thats what everyone else gets away with!

**Done venting**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that the whole Imus deal was blown out of whack. As a black woman I don't want to be called a nappy headed anything, by anyone white, black, or green. What Imus spewed from his lips was more than disturbing BUT I don't think that he should have lost his job. I feel that rappers who spit racial comments should lose a lot more, but then we go into the whole freedom of speech issue and that's just controversy waiting to happen. you should check out www.mochamomma.com to see what she has to say!