Friday, May 04, 2007

About Time

That a very smart and certainly observant Judge sent a one truly self absorbed Paris Hilton to 45 Days in jail! It's the best thing that has happened to me all week and I don't even read tabloids or watch one of 30 Entertainment cry-a-sodes (lets not forget to Hassle the Hoff and his drunken ramblings) I almost missed it with all that's going on with the war and all. God knows the Main Stream Media cover what our brave men and women do for our freedom, and that they come home with real mental and stress problems from a war that torments them long after they are home. It's a shame that Americans have not found priorities and looked at the reasons to be proud to be Americans. I say throw her in there and teach her a lesson.


Pass me a Jack and Coke
Have a happy weekend!

No comments: