Thursday, April 20, 2006

Fried Oreo's

Some of you are possibly cringing in disbelief at such an atrocious food concept. Heck, I couldn't believe that fried Oreo cookies existed! My sister brought it this weekend to an easter get together and it's so sinful!
1 large bag of Oreo cookies
2 cups of pancake mix
1-1/2 cups of milk
2 eggs
4 tsp. of oil

Preheat deep fryer to 375 F. Combine pancake mix, milk, eggs and oil. Mix until there are no lumps. Dip Oreos into batter, make sure both sides are covered and put the Oreos into the deep fryer. The cookie will float so make sure you flip the cookie over so that both sides are golden brown. The cookies will cook fast so watch them so they will not burn. Take out Oreos and enjoy. The cookies are best straight out of the deep fryer!!
Makes about 54 Oreos.

3 comments:

Jada said...

Yeah, this is one of those things that makes me shake my head and say, "there is no earthly good reason for that," and yet I KNOW I will now have to make them just to try them and to say that I have fried oreos. Thanks not so much.

Miranda said...

Sounds good to me!

Mark Brown said...

It's like FRIED Twinkies...
Best eaten at a State Fair, NOT at home!
...www.markbnj.blogspot.com