Monday, April 24, 2006

Why do I torture myself!!!???

I have been hooked on Days of our Lives (yes the soap opera) since I have been 12 years old.
I can remember sitting with my grandma during hot summer days and drinking lemonade, having animal crackers. I can still smell her perfume.

Needless to say I think the quality of television shows have severely declined since I was 12 years old.... Yet as awful as it is I still watch, hoping the may actually start to go back to the roots of the show.

Today as I watched I thought my gosh if I watch this show 1 hour a day five days a week 52 weeks a year that's 260 hours of my life that I will never get back..... THAT Sucks.

I must watch because that's what reminds me of my grandma who passed away 2 years ago today.

She loved the show.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

*Passes you some lemonade* Keep the tradition. It's nice to have memories to hang on to.