Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy hallmark, flower, candy company screw you over day.

No I do not want a bouquet of flowers that would usually cost 10-20 bucks (now selling for 60-80), nor do I want a big box of chocolates that widen my ass even that much more. OR do I want a card that cost 5 bucks that will inevitably gather a load of dust then meet it's demise in the trash can. I may not be a typical woman and have to brag to all my friends how Sweet my other half was on VD. Screw it.

What can he do if he wants to is umm say cook dinner, yes gasp actually COOK! Or maybe even run me a bubble bath, a nice massage would do the trick. So St Valentine in all his infinite wisdom created VD (not the STD) So that men can be miserable if they don't buy the right thing I say let him off the hook and save your cash there are many things to do that don't cost a thing!


Exiting soapbox with applause from men everywhere.....

3 comments:

The Idiot Speaketh said...

I cooked dinner for the little lady tonight...

Of course, I usually cook every night but hey it's the thought that counts right?

Happy VTD!

Stephanie said...

Thats right! Im sure it was yummy too. :)

guttergirl said...

Hey, I will even cook if he would either wash the dishes or do the ultimate in housework.... do the damn laundry.
Hope your day was good.