Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mr Right? NO- Mr Right NOW!

Yes right now... I have said it over and over in my head. I want him RIGHT NOW!!!

So what do I do?
I walk up to him, smile a coy subtle smile, and say..........

I have to tinkle be right back!

How embarrassing! OK So I did have about 4 shots of liquid gold... goldschlager whisky.

He smiled of course and patiently waited for my return, thank the lord, I was ecstatic that he didn't run screaming.

We sat and talked for about an hour. He recently broke up with an over aggressive GF. Before I knew it we walked out together. To his car. To his backseat. Top off in a flurry of lust, I couldn't believe it. Kissing-check, heavy breathing-check, oh he definitely gets a check for the great big buldge. Lets just say I haven't had sex in the backseat of a car in at least 16 years. BUT O MY GOD it was worth the wait!

Now I feel a little slutty OK a lot slutty! lol But you know what I don't care I love it! :)

He is going to call me again this weekend. Has called twice since Saturday. I'm in love with lust!hehe

Gota go

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Hot sweaty sex in the back of a car... How hot is that.... He must think so too if he has called a few times since then.

Have a good day.