Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wake up!

The Canton, Ohio, school board's centerpiece of sex ed is abstinence, but it now says a modification is due, after the stats came in: Of 490 female students at Timken High School last yr, 65 got pregnant.!

I guess these experts aren't such experts after all!

Now I am no expert but when you teach abstinence kids do.not.listen. Why not teach kids to wear condoms and to respect each other so they aren't running around transmitting STD's

People, times are changing, kids have sex. The more you tell a teen not to do it- They want to do it!

I don't even want to think of what my kids could be doing compared to what I did at age 13-14 I keep a close eye on mine and they are on a tight leash. But if the issue were to come up I would say be sure of your decision and use protection! You cant take your actions back!

No comments: