Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Revenge....

Yesterday, my friend Joe came over and we got to talking. The topic soon became about the troubles that my DH has bestowed upon on the family.


Joe: you need to get a revenge fuck...
Me: what?
J: A revenge F
Me: I dont think so!
J: Why?
Me: What kind of person would I be if I did the same thing he did to me?
J: A more satisfied one.
Me: Just because I will have had sex it doesnt take away the problem.
J: I'm just sayin
Me:Just sayin wont help
J: Oh I can help alright....
=insert wicked grin on his face=
Me: Yeah Im sure you would....

I am right.Right?

2 comments:

Desireous said...

Well I'm really rooting for the revenge fuck myself! It would definately make you feel better all the way around.

hugs
Des

Leigh said...

If you can handle it mentally I am with Des on this one.